Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nice Going, Dad

This morning, Tootie was on our couch laying beside the Wiener Dog on a soft, cozy throw that we all love. Wiener Dog likes to bite a little nip of the blanket and suck on it like it's her Wiener Dog mom and Fidel always yells at her about it while I let her get away with it. I mean, I have a 4-yo who reads but still sucks her thumb so I'm obviously not one to make anything grow up too fast.

Anyway, Tootie and Wiener Dog are cuddling and I hear Tootie say, "If I see your teef on that blanket I'll beat the Hell out of you Wiener Dog". She totally learned that from her dad.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL!!!!!! I think I might that one a bit better then when she told you to just "cut the damn apple" last year!!!

Kristi said...

LOL! When I was four, I said, upon taking a bite of yogurt, "Mmmm, this tastes like hell!" I didn't know what I was talking about, all I knew was that my dad said HELL all the time.

Your blog never fails to make me laugh out loud. :-D

K said...

LMAO! Tootie is a real hoot!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! I love that girl!!

Laurel said...

OMG that is so funny!

Elizabeth said...

Too too funny! Little pitchers and thier big ears!

Kalyn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....TOO Funny!!!