Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mountain Dew Wishes and Cheeto Dreams

Fidel and I traded my mommymobile van on a Jeep in January. We did that because 1) I was over the whole van deal and 2) we want to get a travel trailer to be able to bum around the southeast. We are so freaking low-rent that the idea of a fun weekend to us is pulling a travel trailer to Pigeon Forge to hit Dollywood. Or Gulf Shores, Alabama.

We aspire to be middle-class rednecks, though. No pop-ups or "outside showers" for this family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your redneck trailer should come to TN the last week in July. I hear the hottest bitch on the planet will be there!

Anonymous said...

when you come to Gulf Shores, give me a shout! I am about an hour away!!!!! I spent a lot of my childhood summers in an RV, we called it a camper. Every summer!!!!

Lundy Wilder said...

If you get tired of 'camping' then i have a nice little beach condo that I can give you a deal on...Gulf Shores Condos