Friday, June 6, 2008

Swingtown


Did you guys watch this show last night? Fidel and I did and it was cute in a kind of skeezy Jesus-I-hope-my-parents-didn't-do-this way. I must admit the opening scene in the cockpit of the plane, seeing the back of a blonde head bobbing up and down on a pilot's lap shocked me. I was like, "Wow, they are testing their limits for what you can show on tv!" but it was just an older flight attendant blotting a stain out of the pilot's shirt. I'm a Grant Show fan and he pulled off his role perfectly.

My favorite line was "Take your shoes off and join the party, Mama!".

4 comments:

AFRo said...

I tried to watch it, but I got bored/distracted by bloggers and didn't get to see past the first 15 minutes. So it was decent?

Jennifer said...

It was pretty good. A little slow because it was setting the stage but I think it will be a good watch.

Of course when I like a show it gets canceled quickly so maybe you shouldn't take my word for the gospel.

Queen In My House of Blue said...

omg! this looks great! what channel was it on?

Mom O Matic said...

I didn't realize it was Swingtown as I caught it in the middle. But I loved it!