Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ungrateful Whore

Last Saturday, my annoying ass neighbor asked me to babysit her kid for an hour while she went to spinning class on Sunday morning. I did it, and she was gone three hours for a 45 minute class. This week she asked me again and I said I had planned on sleeping in. She kept pressing and pressing so I sighed and said, "I guess I can get up" and she said that she would be back earlier than last week. Two and a half hours after she dropped an unfed 6-year old off at my curb, she called to tell me her husband wanted her to come pick him up from the hotel that he had been living at since the po-po hauled him away from their house earlier in the week, and wanted to know if I thought she should take her son with her or just wait to pick him up. I said "I don't care what you do, but you need to come get your child because I was supposed to be keeping him for ONE hour and I have things planned today".

Can you imagine the size of her balls for taking blatant advantage of someone like that? Her ass can hire a sitter next week because I'm over being nice and doing favors for her.

7 comments:

AFRo said...

You know what they say... do it once, shame on you. Do it twice, shame on me.

Unknown said...

Well, Jennifer, write that woman an invoice. Let her know what a great idea the whole baby sitting thing is. Hmm let's say.....$20 per hr!

Anonymous said...

See, none of this would have happened if you would have been a good baptist and gone to church. Sinner.

Jennifer said...

Kelly- thanks for that early Monday laugh!

Anonymous said...

Tee hee hee! I couldn't resist! Now, let me go and pray for you.

Mom O Matic said...

I fully understand the desire to ditch and run. But it's still not cool.

Maddness of Me said...

Translation. She wanted to get jiggy with her husband at the hotel but couldn't with the kid there.

My first thought is that they took him away for domestic abuse and she's not supposed to be near him anyway.

But then, I like to read too much into things :)