Monday, February 4, 2008

Hair Don't

I went to the grocery store on Saturday to get some last-minute party items, and as I pushed my cart around I saw this creature with long, flowing locks. It was a strange hairdo for anyone and I was mesmerized. I headed down the bread aisle and after I made it back up the soup aisle, I saw it, picking through the 10 for $10 bin. I figured anyone with that kind of hair has to be in a band or something, but since he wasn't a Wiggle or the guy from Ralph's World there was no way I was going to recognize him. Seeing him made me reminisce about the days of crushing on Jon Bon Jovi and those other long-hairs like Bret Michaels. I have to give JBJ the exception here because he's still got it going on, but the rest of them just look silly now. Especially silly when you are caught digging through the dollar bin at a suburban grocery store. Rock on!

2 comments:

Elise said...

1.) How was the party?
2.) Have you tried the BRAT diet?

Jennifer said...

Elise, party is over and that is a good thing!

My kids won't touch the BRAT food! The little one will eat bananas and they both eat bread but there's no way either of them will eat applesauce or rice.