Sunday, February 3, 2008

Was Your House on Fire?

Tonight, I went to Rite Aid and Kroger in my slippers. Uggs bedroom slippers. I couldn't spend another moment listening to the retards in the stands at the Superbowl "Oh Oh Oh"ing. We have some neighbors with 2 huge dogs that bark around the fucking clock and that's what the "Oh Oh Oh"ing sounds like. Those neighbors are lucky that it's a mile drive around to their house even though I could throw a rock and hit their roof, because if it was within reasonable walking distance I'd be over there clubbing those fucking dogs to shut them up. It's not the dogs' fault. The owners moved in, installed a fence and parked those 2 yapping bastards in the backyard and haven't done one thing about the barking in the 6-plus months that they have lived there. Remind me to write a letter to the HOA complaining about them tomorrow.

Anyway, my children still have the runs and Fidel and I have sucky head colds so I had to go out in my slippers to get some children's Immodium for the girls and 2 big ass bottles of Nyquil for Fidel and me. I'm calling my quack tomorrow to get an appointment for a refill of my crazy pills (he only gives me 6 months at a time, like I'm going to get over being crazy or something), have him look at my foot because it still hurts like a mofo, a prescription for my special cough syrup and some prescription diet pills. I'll probably be hauled out of there in a straight jacket for asking for all that and really, I'm ok with that. I'd be fine with a 72-hour vacation. I'd even scream and show out enough so that I could get some good sedatives. 72 hours should be long enough for my children to stop crapping themselves when they fart.

3 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Holy Crap. I am ashamed to say I haven't been by to read in a while. You are the funniest damn blogger. Really, we need to have a Starbucks. After the puking and all...

:)

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! You are too funny. I just came across your bolg thought Ashley's Closet, and I must say that I about pissed myself! Only a true mom with kids would know that a 72 hour saty in the loony bin would be a fab vacation!!! I just might make it soon there myself!! YOU ROCK!

Jennifer said...

Clemsongirl, are you in the Buford/Hamilton Mill area?