Thursday, February 21, 2008

Operation Thindown Has Begun

I'm tired of being chubby. This extra weight is making me snore, giving me gout and making me feel like less of a person. I've been taking shit that I wouldn't take for a second if I was thin again so this people-pleasing fat chick is going away and the sassy hot bitch is coming back. Get ready world because I'm Hell on wheels when I feel good about myself.

I did Turbo Jam for the first time since I ordered it a year and 30 pounds ago. I don't know if learning kickboxing moves is good for the people around me but I'm doing it nonetheless. If you know me in real life just don't piss me off because I'm as grouchy and "over it" as a bear woken from hibernation too early. It may serve you well to pray that my ADD kicks in and makes me lose this pissed-at-the-world attitude.

I'm not going to post my "before" picture but I am taking one as soon as I find one of the two memory cards for my camera that are floating around here. I thought about showering and doing makeup before I take my picture but I may as well look like shit and bloat out my belly in the before picture just like they do on the infomercials.

Wish me luck and pray for those around me because I'm on a mission. If you would like to join me in my Operation Thindown sign up here and we will work something out. Well we will work our asses out but we can also do some sort of organized accountability.

8 comments:

mitch68 said...

Hi!

I've been reading your blog for 2-3 months now, not even sure how I got here, but you are so funny! And heartwarming and real! You are now officially bookmarked, so you'll have me around for a while (not like a stalker or anything-no restraining order needed). Anywhoo-I started a "healthy lifestyle program" (you know, you can't call it a diet anymore, just not PC) on Monday so I'd love to be your buddy! Let me know and we can exchange some info!

Michelle

so tired said...

Oh I need more than a thin down.... My brother-in-law was rude enough to ask me to be in his wedding.

I don't think he understands that this "honor" is actually a very mean act of torture for a chunky girl in her thirties with two young children.

Stacy said...

I'm there with you Jennifer. I've been putting this off forever. I need to loose a good 15 pounds or so. I LOVE Turbo Jam and can't wait to start it back up again.

Anonymous said...

Well, since being thrown out on my ass at Weight Watcher's after telling them I'm with child..... I would love to keep track with you. Maybe by doing this, my nose won't gain fifteen katrillion pounds.

Cool.

Mom O Matic said...

Amen. Chub. Chub. Chub. I weigh in today and I am frightened.

ErIn said...

I'm right there with you! I hit 200 and soo ashamed! I remember saying I'd never let myself get this big! So far so good here. To bad I don't have a scale that works.

Anonymous said...

ooh me, Jenn! I need operation thindown like no other, esp before the cruise. i told you Ethan thinks I'm pregnant!

Queen In My House of Blue said...

Add me to the thindown club... while I have been thinning down I am hoping to get to my pre domestic goddess weight.