Monday, February 25, 2008

Operation Thindown: Monday

Ok, ladies. Your assignment for the weekend was to get 1) Full-length picture and 2) Eating Plan. I went into the weekend with #2 accomplished but managed to talk myself out of "The Plan" according to the Turbo Jam lady and decided to go for Weight Watchers instead. Why? Because I can eat normal food on WW (and more of it, oink oink). I didn't get my picture done but I will do it this week.

I am writing down and measuring every morsel that goes into my mouth and after I drop Moggie off at preschool I'm coming home to do the Learn and Burn portion of Turbo Jam, and maybe the strength training portion of it if I'm still alive and able to move after Learn and Burn. Actually, I'm in decent shape considering I'm fat as a hog so I can hang with the workouts. I even have a horrible cramp in my left shoulder area but I popped some Advil and should be ok.

After I get this fitness crap out of the way I'm working on the shower favors I mentioned last week.

No comments: