Monday, February 4, 2008

Party Pooper

Not literally, thank God. We were well enough to go through with the party on Saturday night, but not well enough to drink much so the evening was pretty subdued. The caterer did a great job on the food and luckily we had enough leftovers to last a few days because I sure don't feel like cooking. The sinus monster has taken over my head so I'll probably be feeling pretty crappy for a while.

We only had one grossly drunk chick and honestly she's always good so it was her turn for sure. I know she feels like shit but it happens to the best of us and it's normally me. Fidel found my camera on Saturday as we were cleaning and then he promptly lost it for me again so I don't have any pictures. There were cameras floating around, so hopefully I will get pictures at some point. I had a really good hair day.

Anyway, I'm glad that the party is over and I promise that I will not be hosting it next year.

No comments: