Thursday, February 28, 2008

Holy Shit I'm Tired

I worked out for an hour this morning, then have cleaned my house for the rest of the day. I am so tired. I can't imagine how tired moms that keep their homes clean and exercise/do something meaningful every day. Here I was thinking this stay-at-home mom deal was a breeze. I guess it's only a breeze until you step on the scale and see a number that scares you more than if Freddy Krueger himself popped in.

ETA: I just re-read what I wrote and it doesn't even make sense. I decided to leave it up as it is so that you would know just how tired I really am. I can hear you saying "Awww" from here.

4 comments:

AFRo said...

Great minds think alike. I swear, I just posted my Tired and Fussy blog then came over to stalk you for a bit and I'll be damned if it wasn't you fussing about being tired too. Glad I'm not alone on it. Must be a Thursday thing.

Mom O Matic said...

Can you? Because I'm actually saying "I can't believe that skinny bitch worked out AND has a clean house!"

Anonymous said...

you have a smokin hot body and a clean house..... LUCKY!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Let's not get carried away, my body is nowhere close to being smokin'. YET. I'll get there and when I do I'll post my current fat chick pictures. I'm at 203 right now, when I get to 140 I promise that I'll post pictures. I may even run down the street in my underwear yelling, "Look at me, look at me!".