Sunday, February 24, 2008

Point Away From Face

I was fumbling with a can of Febreze spray in the dark tonight with one hand, and it just felt odd. I managed to squeeze the trigger and ended up with an eye full of apple-scented Febreze. I must take a moment to apologize to my friend Ashley, to whom I gave an eye full of Febreze a few years ago. I didn't realize how badly it sucks to have Febreze sprayed into your eye. I shouldn't have peed my pants laughing at you, girl. First drink is on me in May!

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

That's a good friend to stick by you after being Febreezed.

One day when my son was little I was totally depressed. A friend called and asked me to meet her for lunch. My son had been spitting up on himself all day (he spit up constantly) so he was rank. But I had no time to bathe him. I Febreezed the heck out of him and then took him to lunch.