Monday, February 25, 2008

Not Part of My Plan

I just attempted to work out through the pain of my shoulder cramp and it didn't work out so well. I ended up laying on the floor wishing to pass out so the pain would go away. Unfortunately I stayed conscious and am now walking around with my shoulder pushed up to my jawbone because that's where that muscle wants it to be.

This was the second time I've done Turbo Jam and I really like it. It's fun and it's even teaching this uncoordinated white chick some rhythm. I'm about to go take a hot shower to see if I can work this freaking shoulder out so that I can finish the workout this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn!! Does this mean you are going to be dancing with your ass all over the place during the cruise now you have some rhythm? LOL

Hope your shoulder feels better!