Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

First of all, let me just tell you that if you haven't checked out Pioneer Woman Cooks (--> link is over there) you are missing out. Tonight for VD dinner, I made her garlic roasted mashed potatoes and roasted beef tenderloin, added my own sauteed spinach and it was to die for. Even Fidel, the meat snob, approved of the tenderloin. I also made the chocolate pie she posted this week and O.M.G. Words cannot describe that pie, you just have to make it. I will never again let chocolate pudding mix cross the threshold of my home.

Now that the food discussion is out of the way, I hope you all had a great Valentine's day. I spent the majority of my day being ordered around by a 3-year old tyrant, and the rest of the day cooking. Not very romantic but our dinner was fantastic and soon the children will be in bed. Later we will have a little bow chicka bow bow and the day will be done.

ETA: I notice that none of you want to talk about my sex life. Luckily for you, I went upstairs and crashed out so there's nothing interesting to say.

No comments: