Monday, February 25, 2008

Operation Thindown: Coming Clean

Ok, how was today for you? I attempted to work out this morning and had a crick in my neck and prepared myself for a slow, miserable death on the playroom floor. I finally stopped being overly dramatic and dragged myself to the shower and turned the head on the pulse setting and let the water beat the cramp out of me. It worked! I'm still a little sore in the shoulder/neck area but I'll live. While I was naked, I did my measurements. I measured upper arm, chest, waist, hips and thighs. Talk about a flippin' wake up call. Sheesh.

I fired up my DVD and did the 20-minute turbo workout and then the 40-minute turbo sculpt (strength training) when that was done because I was in the mood for working out. I stuck to my points and ate healthy food, and drank lots of water.

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

You rock! Maybe I should just join your group?