Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bitch Whore

At Moggie's preschool, there are 2 entrances to the grounds but in the orientation, parents are instructed to use one particular entrance. That creates an orderly line of cars (well, few cars but tons of SUVs and minivans) to the door of the preschool. I've been noticing this one bitch in a burgundy Volvo wagon who thinks that she can zip in late, then cut through the entrance we aren't supposed to use so that she can cut to the front of the line to drop her kids off. I want to scream, "Bitch Whore" at her but it's too cold to roll my window down. Plus, they may not welcome Moggie back next year if her mother is screaming obscenities at cows in the church parking lot.

3 comments:

K said...

**snort** A woman after my own heart.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord I know..... just wait till you get them in High School, then you've got the jack ass kids who think they can take their sweet ass time not only walking in front of you to get to the sidewalk but also pulling out in front of you like they're entitled.

I now park across the street and have my boys walk to me. I can't afford a lawyer so I can't lay them out with my Expedition. The thought is there, believe me!

Jennifer said...

Judi, I bet Bitch Whore's kids grow up to be the jackasses taking 6 weeks to cross the street.