Friday, January 11, 2008

Had to Chuckle

I was just reading a cruise forum because I'm taking a cruise with my girlfriends in May (hey hey hey) and I'm a little obsessive and bored. Anyway, a topic of discussion was people getting kicked off of a ship for misbehavior and one poster mentioned that 2 gentlemen on an all-deaf charter were kicked off in the next port (Mexico) and left to get home on their own. There was some outrage over the deaf guys being put off but I had to laugh because I have decent hearing and I'd still be up shit creek if I was dumped in Mexico. Well not really because I've been to Mexico and didn't speak a word of Spanish and made it home to tell the tale. Plus, I would just call Americano Expresso and have them get my ass-o on a flight back to Atlanta. Now that I've typed this out, it's not really funny. Unless the ramblings of a bored, tired chubby housewife are your bag. If so, boy did you luck out tonight, baby.

No comments: