Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cultural Outreach

There is a home under construction next door, and the framing crew is Spanish-speaking. I have taken it upon myself to teach them how to cuss in English. This wiener dog of mine must have a bladder the size of a thimble and apparent hearing problems because she has to go out about 3 times an hour and cannot hear me calling her to come in until I scream, "Charlie, get your motherfucking ass in the house, NOW". I hope those guys don't go home repeating that one thinking it's something good to show off.

2 comments:

AFRo said...

THAT is funny!

Anonymous said...

I have a dachshund/chihuahua mix. She is a fabulous dog inside, but like Charlie goes deaf as soon as she hits the door. I am sure that my neighbors are soooo tired of me calling LUUUUUCCCCYYYYY at all hours. She won't answer the call unless its very high pitched and totally annoying. Feeling your pain.