Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Need Some Style

You know the flamboyant types who can pull off anything because they are so out there? I need to work on my out there because I was chastised by a maid today. My house is a wreck, I can't lie. But, I've been working my ass off mopping and doing laundry and refinishing a piece of furniture, cleaning up Moggie-puke puddles and shampooing carpet. I've even been cleaning showers and toilets, but my house is too big for me to get everything done at once. I can get 2 rooms cleaned, at most, before the kids/dogs/cats destroy them while I'm working on the third. We have a few options here. We can A. move to a smaller house B. sell a few children or C. hire a maid. I have had good luck picking option C in my life so the maid was here scoping things out today. I thought she had a great price and she comes highly recommended from two of my friends who use her. I know she thinks I'm the laziest woman ever, considering the fact that my child was still in jammies at 4:30 (she's sick), and I'm here in sweats and no makeup looking like I've been sleeping all day. I just look that way because I'm exhausted and haven't had time to make myself presentable since I've been busting ass to clean this house that can't be cleaned. Cross your fingers that Fidel falls in love with Elena, or at least in love with her cleaning and decides to keep her. I'd love to have this house cleaned properly twice a month. It would increase my sexual desire and make me cook delicious meals and serve them with a smile. I'll do anything to get this house cleaned!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I think I need Elena over here!