Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Neil, You Sorry Bastard

Did anyone watch The Biggest Loser last night? I felt so bad for Amanda when they got kicked off because of Neil's fucking lazy, sorry ass. She just seemed like she was so ready and willing to lose the weight, but Neil was just disgustingly lazy and apathetic. Amanda thought that the other contestants didn't understand Neil's sense of humor, but I just think poor Amanda is too nice and doesn't see that Neil is a lazy-ass turd. Don't get me wrong, I can be as lazy as anyone, but if I was in a situation where I was faced with doing my best or letting my true love down, I would do the best that I could do. If my true love wasn't putting forth his best effort and undermining my chance at success, 5 more minutes on the treadmill would be the least of his worries. Fidel and I should have been cast on the BL couples show because we would make for some excellent tv. I would seriously entertain the masses, but BL would have to be aired on HBO or something because they just would not be able to beep all the "motherfucker"s out. Like last week, when they faced the challenge of eating a ton of food in that cheat room, I'd be out there screeching, "Not even a nibble, motherfucker" when Fidel had his turn in the room. Then I'd be in there wolfing down some chocolate when it's my turn.

Anyway, I wish Amanda the best of luck but I'd still like to kick Neil in the nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before kicking the turd in the nuts..... you'd have to do a really good search.

I don't think he has any.

Stacy said...

I wanted to punch Neil in the face. I wish Amanda had stayed and just Neil got kicked off. Sense of humor? He is like watching paint dry, not sure what Amanda saw there. He was a sorry piece of shit. Adios Neil. I can't stand the purple team though. Not sure why but I really don't like them.