Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fashion Epiphany

I'm online planning my wardrobe for my cruise and I just remembered that I had a fashion epiphany in a dream last night. Now some people would take that as a sign, but I'm just taking it as a sign that I have some messed up dreams. I wasn't dressed in a certain color or signature print. I couldn't be that simple, could I? I had every garment I owned trimmed in FUR. Fluffy, glorious fur, or feathers. I really couldn't tell, I just had fluffy cuffs and a fluffy neckline, like some sort of demented poodle. I think that dream was just breaking it to me gently that I'm an eccentric freak. Hey, I know that already Miss Subconscious, so tell me something I don't know tonight.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Damn where was I last night? There is nothing like planning our wardrobe online only to never get any of things and show up with something completely different, LOL!!! I can't wait!