Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Someone in Jersey Better Watch Their Ass!

I just checked my Stat Counter page and someone in New Jersey recently found me by Googling, "I'll take everything you get away". I'm assuming that means that one grammatically-impaired person is leaving and planning to take away the possessions of the leavee, but I guess it could really mean that a pair of thieves are plotting a snatch-and-run spree. Really, who is to know. All I know is that people from New Jersey are scaring me with their Google searches.

My great-aunt (senile Granny's sister) lived in New Jersey decades ago. Senile Granny and her other sister traveled North to spend a few days with Jersey sister but apparently Jersey wasn't to their liking because they slept fully-dressed in the same bed, with their purses on their chests and demanded to be taken home the very next day.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

LOL, hey I'm from NJ. How do you find out how people stumbled across your page? I need to check that out because it's pretty damn funny.