Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Fidel and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary this month. Ever the romantic, Fidel looked at me over dinner tonight (steak, baked potatoes and winter green salad topped with baked pecan-encrusted goat cheese medallions) and said, "I've been tapping that ass for 11 years now". He followed up by IMing me dirty talk from three feet away. We are sitting in front of a lovely fire, and I'm looking pretty hot with my unbrushed hair, no makeup and wearing sweats. I can see why he cannot resist me.

5 comments:

K said...

Awww! So romantic! Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

lol @ Fidel!

happy anniversary!!

so tired said...

That's a nice one for the girls to hear.......

I always remind my husband that one day someone might be saying that about his daughter. That immediately makes him think of something he tries to keep blocked from his brain. The smile drains from his face and it takes all the fun out of his comment to me. I'm just nice like that.

Stacy said...

LOL. Fidel knows just how to put it!

Anonymous said...

I would be sweep off my feet! LOL