Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crack in a Cup

Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks. I had one on Wednesday and I'll have another one tomorrow morning.

I remembered that I had the Coffeemate pumpkin-flavored creamer last year and it's good, but I also found the Monin Pumpkin Spice syrup so this may be a good purchase. Fidel, being that he's spoiled, has a fantastic Jura Capresso machine in the kitchen so we have awesome pressure-brewed coffee here. I can froth the milk and make my own crack here, for nearly free.

Don't get me wrong, if the Starbucks I drive by on the way to Moggie's school had a drive through this wouldn't be an issue, but having to get out of the car in my pajamas to get my crack is just too embarrassing. There are always business guys there in ties and I just picture them thinking, "Is this what my wife is doing?". Yes, that's what she's doing, dude. She's getting her Starbucks fix to gear up for the Target fix. It's a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

If I didn't have to actually get my friggen a** out of the car to take the kids to school, I'd be in my PJ's too!