Thursday, October 25, 2007

Forgot to Tell You

On Saturday, while I was stark naked and soaking wet, the JWs accepted my challenge. They were ringing away at my doorbell, standing between a plastic jack o'lantern and a spooky tree strung up with ghost lights. Luckily for them, I couldn't make it to the door because I already have Halloween candy in the foyer and I was planning to pretend they were trick-or-treating and give them some candy. The guy was wearing a suit and not carrying a bag or anything and it would have been perfect to start stuffing his pockets like a madwoman while cooing that he was the cutest little JW to grace my front porch, ever. That would have kept me laughing for weeks. They parked their car in our cul-de-sac and I was thinking they would try me again since the girls were running around in plain sight and screaming, "Mama, someone is here" so someone was obviously home and ignoring them. Maybe the fact that the girls were naked was enough to spook them. At least they aren't pervs.

1 comment:

just a kat said...

They were out where I live (suburb of ATL) too. Maybe its the cooler weather?? (smile)
I was thinking of letting the front door "accidentally" open and seeing what they'd do when the 120 pound dog came at them. Would have been fun til I had to go get the dog. She can run for miles!
You should have given THEM the duck sauce!
kat