Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Know I'll Regret This One

I took Knocked Up back to the Kiosk of Wonder at Kroger today and gave the kids an opportunity to pick a movie. They chose Monster House. Now, Tootie has already seen it. I took her with my friend Mindy to see it in the theater last year, in 3-D no less. It's a pretty scary movie. Tootie is 5 and Moggie is 3 1/2 and both of them are propped up in the family room watching it now. I fully expect all kinds of nightmares from this but for now both of them are enjoying it. Of course that house hasn't started chomping up dogs and kids and I pray that Moggie falls asleep before that excitement begins.

Tootie drew a really neat, if a little disturbing, series of pictures after she saw this movie in the theater last fall. As long as they don't start bending their index finger and chanting redrum we will survive.

In other news, the paper mache cat has it's first layer of paper strips drying as we speak. It looks pretty good!

No comments: