Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Now He's Taking Pictures

Fidel is working from home today. I took Moggie to preschool and hit Publix for a few odds and ends and when I came in, he was snapping pictures of me unbagging the goods. I have on a white t-shirt, gray yoga pants and I look like total hell. I don't have 1 picture of me with the kids that I didn't pay someone else to take or set up the camera to take it myself, but yet he's snapping pictures of me unloading groceries. It's going to be a long day. I was talking to the dog and he slammed his office doors like I was bothering him. I'm about to go upstairs to do laundry and I will bet money that he will be up there showing me his pecker within 10 minutes.

4 comments:

ErIn said...

LMAO! Rethinking that camera now are we?

Anonymous said...

Good to know I'm not the only one whose husband finds it necessary to pull his weiner out every 2 minutes.

Anonymous said...

Uh huh...... sounds familiar. Pecker and all.

Damn Men!

Jennifer said...

Update- he didn't come show me his pecker during laundry time. He has shown it to me about 50 times today. Once while encased in a novelty cow g-string with a tongue that plays The Farmer in the Dell. Is it Dell or Dale? No idea, but when there's a musical penis in front of you that's not the time to bicker about proper spelling.

Shiraz, in case you are wondering.