Monday, October 1, 2007

Chick Fil A? Not Today!

I had a busy morning of running around this morning, redeeming a free panty coupon and paying my Victoria's Secret bill, going into the Sephora coma for a hour until I got snapped out of it by my ringing cellphone, you get the picture. I wasn't out volunteering at the animal shelter, I was being selfish and doing some shopping for myself. I got another full-coverage uplift bra from VS and that was pretty fulfilling. If you have big boobs and have given birth, you would love this bra. It has padding underneath to push the girls up to their original position and it's very comfortable. I also got Moggie a cute little outfit from Gymboree for her school pictures on Wednesday. I wanted the new Glamour Kitty line but they didn't have it out and said they wouldn't get it until tomorrow and I didn't want to wait so I went with a cute scottie/argyle sweater, skirt and knee socks. I grabbed 2 of the Halloween shirts for less than $8, too. Glamour Kitty can wait until Thursday when Gymbucks can be redeemed. My girls are only 22 months apart and I have had the best luck doing hand-me-downs with the Gymboree stuff. It really holds up well so I stick with it.

Anyway, I didn't do anything funny or exciting or blogworthy. I am about to go grab a saw from the basement and go cut a limb from a dead tree to make my Spooky Tree of Horror for the front porch. I should be cleaning the Kitchen of Horror but I'm not feeling all that. I bought groceries this morning before the mall opened so I've done my Domestic Deed of the day.

Oh, the neighbor kid is over here and you know he's not my favorite person in the world but he's being quiet and playing an educational game so I'm not sending him home yet. I could probably buy my way into Heaven by teaching that kid to count past eight or at the very least I'd be the patron saint of neglected kindergarteners. I'd look good on lockets and candles.

No comments: