Friday, October 12, 2007

My Muffin Top Runneth Over

I put on a pair of jeans for the first time since the last time it was too cold for shorts here and my muffin top is just outrageous. To spare the public I am wearing a long enough shirt, I just wish more people would follow my lead. You know who you are. Muffin tops aren't sexy so cover that shit up.

The good news is that the jeans make my ugly shoes look better. I bought these sketcher things because I wanted a less expensive casual shoe and I liked the shape and color of these. Now that I know they work I'll buy some real shoes. Fidel found these shoes and said, "What in the hell are these?" and I said, "My shoes, wtf do you think they are?". He then told me that they are ugly and I'm rude. Fashion advice from a man who wears a bright yellow t-shirt covered in shiny silicone caulk. Sweet.

Anyway, I'm off to paint a platter for the love of my life for his upcoming birthday next weekend. I'm actually not spending his birthday with him because I'm going to SC to spend the weekend with my grandfather who is turning 85. My Papa is the greatest man alive and he's not in the best of health, and Fidel is planning on going to the Big Green Egg festival so he will be staying in Georgia. And keeping the dogs, ha ha!! Sucker. Before you make fun of him for going to a green egg festival, let me refer you to the post below with the picture of the rib roast. You would become a dork enabler, too, if you had such delicacies placed before you on a regular basis. He cooks about 5-6 times a week so I am happy to support that hobby. I like meat. He has meat. That's a match made in heaven.

No comments: