Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Loonies

You know, I think I'm the biggest looney of them all because people have been all over my nerves this morning. I really think that the Evil Uterus is behind all this annoyance but really stupid people do play their part.

I started working on my spooky tree this morning and I have it on the porch, ready to decorate. I need some spiderwebs and other stuff to decorate it so I went down to Hobby Lobby. They didn't have a whole lot of Halloween stuff but I was trying to look at what they had and there was this woman in the aisle who had no concept of personal space, and on top of that she was humming Christmas songs really loudly. I left and returned to that aisle three times to get away from her weird ass and I wasn't able to shake her so I ended up leaving and going to Michaels. I did find a little crap there so I'm all set to decorate my tree when Tootie gets home from school this afternoon.

After I got Moggie from preschool and ballet, we hit CFA for lunch (yes, again) and it took me forever to get out of the drive-through line because this old goat in a van stopped and blocked me in. She wasn't ahead of me in line, she was coming from behind me and apparently had a hard time deciding if she wanted the drive-through or a parking spot, so she just stopped in the middle of traffic and sat there. She is obviously very important, at least in her own mind. So I'm sitting there and finally I got tired of that so I screamed at her to move and she did. I decided right then that I'm staying home for the rest of the day and I'll be opening a bottle of wine at 5:30.

1 comment:

ErIn said...

LMAO @ your drive thru rage!