Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cute Halloween Treat


Forgive me if these are common or old news, I just saw them for the first time and I thought I'd share. One of Fidel's employees made these and sent some to our girls and they were a hit, and seem so simple to do. It's a Hershey's Kiss glued to the bottom of a Keebler Fudge Stripes cookie with frosting and then decorated with a bow. You could get crazy and roll fondant into ribbons to make fancy bows or just use the gel frosting in the tube. I think I would use the Wilton paste color to color some buttercream frosting orange and then pipe onto the cookie. Either way, you get the basic idea and can do this with your kids if you like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is CUTE!!!!!
L.

Anonymous said...

Flippin' cute! I might could tackle that one with my girl for an upcoming GA/FL game!