Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Vodka

I think I signed up for some email thing while I was drunk one night, because I don't remember signing up. Either way, that isn't important. What is important, is the product summary emailed to me this morning. You know I love my pumpkin lattes. Now, there is pumpkin vodka. Can you imagine pumpkin vodka shaken and poured into one of the cute black martini glasses, rimmed in orange sugar and topped with cold club soda? Maybe even a frozen drink with some pumpkin puree, ice and this vodka in a blender? If you could skewer a few candy corns on a cocktail pick for garnish, it would be so cute. I think candy corns may be too brittle for that but I'm sure you can think of something fallish. You could hot glue a plastic spider on a cocktail pick.

If my best drinking buddy wasn't pregnant right now I'd be all over this. But she is, and I'm dieting so maybe I'll have to buy some of this for next fall, when I'm thin. Hopefully some of you can enjoy a tasty beverage made with this and you will let me know how it worked for you.

1 comment:

Kellyology said...

mmmmmm...sounds yummy to me, I'm in!