Friday, October 19, 2007

Idea Thievery

I'm stealing this idea and sharing it with all of you.

You know how every Halloween you get the jack-ass teenagers, not costumed, standing on your front porch with a plastic Wal-Mart sack wanting some candy? Well, that is not trick or treating, it's begging. I just read the funniest thing on our local newspaper's website from a submitter who confessed to handing out duck sauce and soy sauce packets from leftover chinese delivery to the teenagers showing up with no costumes. Isn't that hilarious? I normally throw those packets away but I'm going to go collect some, maybe even ketchup packets, to reserve for the beggars.

Have fun with this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the all time best ideas .........EVA!

Totally going to try this..... totally!

Damn stupid assed teens.... I've got plenty of chicken McNugget sauces for them.... I hope they like Hot Mustard!