Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Merl-Oh Yeah!

It's been a day, chickas. I've been car shopping and it's just horrible. I'm looking at trading the VOS for a 4runner and it's just not working out. Right now I'm negative $2k in equity, but in 6 months I'll be up $1k. Looks like I'm going to be waiting until spring and walking away from the VOS because we can't agree on the numbers. I hate it for our sales guy but I get a navigation system for waiting until spring so that's the breaks, boy. The salesman is only 20 and the poor guy is as dumb as a rock. I could ask for someone else but I like the boy and he drove me around on a golf cart today. I told him I'd probably walk away from this deal and buy in the spring and he's a sad little critter now. I'm a drunk lady because all of this has gotten on my nerves. I've been feeding Fidel booze to get him into the signing mode but so far I'm not winning my case. I see a BJ in the future, championship quality, my friends.

Back to the title... I have like 5 bottles of this wine in my cabinet and I have been overlooking it because I tell myself that I don't like merlot. I popped it and it's actually drinkable. It's a 2001 Clos de Bois and I'm buzzed. On a Tuesday. Still driving the VOS. I don't know whether I should throw it on Fidel and get my car or wait until spring and get a better one. Life is hard, girls.

2 comments:

RG Mama said...

Wait it out! You can do it. The lure of the NEW CAR and the crying salesman is harsh, but you can hold out.

I'm joining you in the Tues. night cocktail hour. Diet sprite and vodka... that doesn't have too many WW points, right? DH is out of town, the twins are asleep and mama's buzzed. Just another night in paradise.

Jennifer said...

Hope you enjoyed your diet sprite and vodka! You can also squeeze a lemon in a glass, add about a teaspoon of splenda to sweeten, then fill the glass with ice, pour your vodka and top off with club soda for a low-points cocktail if vodka's your thing. My mother, the original boozehound, swears by Crystal Lite and vodka. She is thin...