Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yay or Nay?

What are your opinions on this as a Christmas tree? I just think if I unveiled something like this in my house, that would be remembered as the definitive sign that I had either completely gone batshit or drank myself stupid. I am a bit biased. I used to work for this guy, Fast Freddy, and he was the most pompous, condescending, delusional individual that you could ever meet. Fast Freddy and Pilly Shells (she's extremely fond of the pharmaceutical industry) had one of these trees in their family room and thought they were ushering in the golden age of fake greenery to their little corner of the world. Isn't it funny how something can be ruined by association? These trees make me want to roll a fattie and sit underneath to wait for a revelation from the glowing lights. Maybe it's just me but I have had some great times underneath glowing evergreen branches. Involving nudity and illicit substances. I haven't always been a suburbanite mom, folks.

3 comments:

K said...

How about a big ol' hell's nay?!?! Ick, ew and that is so wrong. The tree, not the under the tree fun. ;o)

. said...

Yeah, that would be so wrong. But on a positive note, look at all the extra room for presents :)

Queen In My House of Blue said...

that tree is awful!!!!